    Any help whould be highly appritiated.

    Thanks
    Sumit S. Bharatiya

    Sumit Bharatiya, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Sumit Bharatiya

    Marc Guest

    "Sumit Bharatiya" <Sumit > wrote

    >I am an asp.net & MSSSQL developer, need to sharpen my asp.net skills
    >please
    > suggest which MOC cources should i go for.

    Certification 70-528 would be interesting for you. Google on that.

    Marc, Sep 13, 2007

  3. Thanks Marc for your kind help.

    Pls suggest would it be benificial for me to go for Exam 70–529 after Exam
    70–528, or both are on different tracks. Also I like to take it up with some
    SQL ingredients, pls advice.
    I'll be thankful to you if you pls suggest some study material links
    (actually microsoft's site is very vast to take startup for beginners).
    Thanks a LOT :)

    Sumit Bharatiya, Sep 13, 2007
  4. Sumit Bharatiya

    Marc Guest

    "Sumit Bharatiya" <> wrote

    > I'll be thankful to you if you pls suggest some study material links
    > (actually microsoft's site is very vast to take startup for beginners).
    > Thanks a LOT :)

    I only know something about 528 and 536. 528 seems good for your aim. All
    you have to know is in the self study book:

    Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Web based client development, self paced
    Training Kit
    ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2334-7 ISBN-10: 0-7356-2334-1
    Copyright © 2007 by Glenn Johnson and Tony Northrup

    It's about 800 pages. This book and the certification presumes you know C#,
    but not to a very precise level. (Like for example Sun's SCJP exam.) If you
    know Java or C++, or Delphi, you do not have to study a whole book 800 pages
    book on C# too. Just an introduction is ok.

    Marc, Sep 13, 2007
  5. "Sumit Bharatiya" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Marc for your kind help.
    >
    > Pls suggest would it be benificial for me to go for Exam 70–529 after Exam
    > 70–528, or both are on different tracks. Also I like to take it up with some
    > SQL ingredients, pls advice.
    > I'll be thankful to you if you pls suggest some study material links
    > (actually microsoft's site is very vast to take startup for beginners).
    > Thanks a LOT :)
    >
    > "Marc" wrote:
    >

    >> "Sumit Bharatiya" <Sumit > wrote
    >>
    >> >I am an asp.net & MSSSQL developer, need to sharpen my asp.net skills
    >> >please
    >> > suggest which MOC cources should i go for.

    >> Certification 70-528 would be interesting for you. Google on that.

    Sumit, in addition to Marc's excellent suggestion, I'd like to point you to a
    resource that will help you.

    http://www.certguard.com/

    We've put together a list of legitimate resources that will help you earn your
    certifications.

    http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp

    And we built two search features so that you have a reference point when
    researching study material.

    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp and http://www.certguard.com/CertSearch.asp

    Good Luck on your Certifications!!

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 13, 2007
  6. Sumit Bharatiya

    Marc Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <Newsgroups@> wrote

    > Sumit, in addition to Marc's excellent suggestion, I'd like to point you
    > to a resource that will help you.

    > http://www.certguard.com/

    A little of topic may-be but: Considering the braindump and gunman problem I
    read about there, I think the best solution is just to make that much
    questions, thousands and thousands, for an exam that the effort of
    memorizing all of them comes closes to just study the material. And gunman
    just leaves me to no other conclusion that certificates taken in China or
    India have a large cheating %, are less valuable and hence I would name the
    place and company of certification in the diploma, and also a reference to
    that company his reputation. How political incorrect that may-be.

    But it really really sucks, and demotivates me a little now, reading the
    material and doing the exam. My goodness :(

    Marc, Sep 20, 2007