    Learner Guest

    Which book to study for 70-320?

    Thanks in advance.

    Learner, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Learner

    Vipul Patel Guest

    The MS Training kit MCAD/MCSD Training Kit??Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET. .NET will be the best for the exam
    --
    Regards
    Vipul Patel (MCAD)

    Vipul Patel, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Learner

    Raja Guest

    All Que certification books are damn good and this one is
    also no exception !
    Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/25nhg

    - Raja.

    Raja, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Learner

    Raja Guest

    Oops ! That one refers to vb.net edition, my bad !
    Check out http://tinyurl.com/38vky

    - Raja.

    Raja, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Learner

    Learner Guest

    Thanks a bundle. Can you suggest something with preparation also?

    Learner, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Learner

    Eric Guest

    Learner wrote: