    http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu%20in%20Windows'%20Programs.GIF

    TIA for the help.

    SNTP
    SNTP, Dec 27, 2004

  2. SNTP

    jose 3030 Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:34:13 -0500, SNTP <> wrote:

    >Is there a way to get rid of this feature? I'd like to have the full
    >menu every time when I go to menu.
    >http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu%20in%20Windows'%20Programs.GIF
    >
    >TIA for the help.
    >
    >SNTP

    Right click on taskbar.
    Go to properties.

    Go to start menu tab.
    Pick Customize for whatever view you have it as.

    Disable / Uncheck "Use Personalized Menus"

    This will ensure that you always get the full view.
    jose 3030, Dec 27, 2004

  3. SNTP

    SNTP Guest

    SNTP wrote:
    > Is there a way to get rid of this feature? I'd like to have the full
    > menu every time when I go to menu.
    > http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu%20in%20Windows'%20Programs.GIF
    >
    > TIA for the help.
    >
    > SNTP

    http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu in Windows Programs.GIF
    Hope this link will work
    SNTP, Dec 27, 2004
  4. SNTP

    SNTP Guest

    jose 3030 wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:34:13 -0500, SNTP <> wrote:
    >

    >>Is there a way to get rid of this feature? I'd like to have the full
    >>menu every time when I go to menu.
    >>http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu%20in%20Windows'%20Programs.GIF
    >>
    >>TIA for the help.
    >>
    >>SNTP

    > Right click on taskbar.
    > Go to properties.
    >
    > Go to start menu tab.
    > Pick Customize for whatever view you have it as.
    >
    > Disable / Uncheck "Use Personalized Menus"
    >
    > This will ensure that you always get the full view.

    It worked. Thanks a lot.

    SNTP
    SNTP, Dec 27, 2004
  5. SNTP

    jose 3030 Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:58:54 -0500, SNTP <> wrote:

    >jose 3030 wrote:
    >> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:34:13 -0500, SNTP <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Is there a way to get rid of this feature? I'd like to have the full
    >>>menu every time when I go to menu.
    >>>http://home.mycybernet.net/~gm10/Menu%20in%20Windows'%20Programs.GIF
    >>>
    >>>TIA for the help.
    >>>
    >>>SNTP

    >> Right click on taskbar.
    >> Go to properties.
    >>
    >> Go to start menu tab.
    >> Pick Customize for whatever view you have it as.
    >>
    >> Disable / Uncheck "Use Personalized Menus"
    >>
    >> This will ensure that you always get the full view.
    >>

    >It worked. Thanks a lot.
    >
    >SNTP

    No problem, glad I could be of help.
    jose 3030, Dec 28, 2004