    time. Please contact me at

    Thanks,

    Shawn

    shawn heaton, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Hi shawn,

    Since the stuff you want to learn is so basic, it might be better to just buy a book and learn from it.

    Try Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003 Step by Step if you want something very straight forward. This link will give you more info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5606.asp

    Try Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003 Inside Out if you want to achieve something more challenging. This link will give you more info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5597.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 28, 2004