    I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    do the job?
    ZoomZoom, Aug 4, 2006

  2. ZoomZoom

    SUMMONER Guest

    ZoomZoom wrote:
    > I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    > and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    > do the job?

    Skype works for me.

    Kind Regards

    Malte
    SUMMONER, Aug 5, 2006

  3. ZoomZoom

    Old Gringo Guest

    Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/euwnq

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Aug 5, 2006
  4. ZoomZoom

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 01:51:41 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:

    > Without Any Hesitation, ZoomZoom Wrote The Following:
    >> I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam and I'm new at
    >> this. Is there a free software that would do the job?
    >>

    > Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/euwnq

    What about Windows Netmeeting? Go to a command prompt (XP) and type
    conf.exe.

    --
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Aug 5, 2006
  5. ZoomZoom

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, Meat Plow Wrote The Following:
    > On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 01:51:41 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Without Any Hesitation, ZoomZoom Wrote The Following:
    >>> I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam and I'm new at
    >>> this. Is there a free software that would do the job?
    >>>

    >> Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/euwnq

    > What about Windows Netmeeting? Go to a command prompt (XP) and type
    > conf.exe.

    Brilliant Idea. * (gold star) :)

    Old Gringo, Aug 5, 2006
  6. ZoomZoom

    ProfGene Guest

    ZoomZoom wrote:
    > I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    > and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    > do the job?

    There is Yahoo chat which is free for voice and video camera. There is
    also MSN video conerencing. I have used Yahoo and it worked for both
    voice and camera depending on where you are connecting.
    ProfGene, Aug 6, 2006
  7. ZoomZoom

    Rick Guest

    "ZoomZoom" <> wrote in message
    > I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    > and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    > do the job?

    Thanks for all the input...
    Rick, Aug 7, 2006
  8. ZoomZoom

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message

    > "ZoomZoom" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    > > and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    > > do the job?
    > >

    > Thanks for all the input...

    any time. glad to help
    DemoDisk, Aug 7, 2006