    i need free book on 70-292 can any one give me website
    adress.my email is
    thanks in advance

    hammad, Aug 20, 2004

  2. hammad

    Guest Guest

    Free book? no such thing
    Go to www.amazon.com and buy one you cheap ASSHAT

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

  3. hammad

    Brian Guest

    <> wrote
    > Free book? no such thing
    > Go to www.amazon.com and buy one you cheap ASSHAT

    I wonder if amazon will ship to Pakistan?

    Brian, Aug 20, 2004
  4. hammad

    Guest Guest

    Pakistan has computers?

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004
  5. hammad

    Guest Guest

    Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
    Pakistan and India provides more software that you
    americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
    employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
    night

    Guest, Sep 19, 2004
  6. hammad

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
    > Pakistan and India provides more software that you
    > americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
    > employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
    > night

    I have no idea what you just said but you sound bitter. Are you bitter?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Sep 20, 2004
  7. hammad

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>>I wonder if amazon will ship to Pakistan?

    > Do you think you are smart guy`s ?? Remember that
    > Pakistan and India provides more software that you
    > americans are able to do. And Microsoft Comp. ..hou many
    > employ. are american born ??? Ha-Ha....Think at that at
    > night

    Huh?

    Oh, gotcha.

    Here you go;