need for VB ACCESS DEVELOPER and AB AP WITH SD.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kuldeep.fusion@gmail.com, Dec 4, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi
    There is an urgent need for the following posts. Eligible candidate
    can forward their resume to

    (1)

    Title: VB / Access Developer
    Duration: 6+ Months
    Location: CA Bay Area (Milpitas to be exact).
    Basic requirements include VB / Access skills to support the Deloitte
    tool Thread Manager. However; cross-training will be provided to get
    the practitioner up to speed on the specific tool - but they must have
    the basic skills requirement. Candidate should be local to the CA Bay
    Area (Milpitas to be exact).
    Kindly fill this information sheet with all required information to
    process profile
    Position applying for:
    Full Name:
    Current Location
    Will the candidate be traveling
    Immigration Status:
    Visa Expiry:
    Date of Birth [MMDD]:
    (Not the year)
    Subcontractor:
    Rate Info [Salary or Hourly]:
    If candidate is local give all inclusive rate:
    Currently Working [Y / N]:
    Availability:
    Contact Numbers [please provide all]:
    Notice Period if anything:
    Are you open to relocation:
    Is the candidate currently interviewing;
    References [Two References must;
    Ref. Full Name, Company, Prof. relation to candidate, Contact Numbers,
    email id's]: 1.

    2.

    (2)

    Location: Memphis TN
    Title: SAP ABAP consultant
    Rate: Open

    Technical with SD knowledge

    Skills
    Requirements:
    - Excellent Communication skills
    - Hard worker. Willing to work overtime as needed.
    - Works well in a team. Communication and team work is
    paramount on this project.
    - Can be in Memphis, TN Monday - Friday and available to work
    weekends if
    needed.
    - Rock Solid abap skills(3-5 years)
    - Has worked heavily in the Sales and Distribution module of SAP.
    - Understands the SD document flow.
    - Has some pricing experience.
    - Can work independently off of a solid Functional specification.

    Thank you for your support.

    Michael
    MetaSense Inc.
    100 Technology Way, Suite 303
    Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
    (856) 626-3201 Tel
    (856) 494-7900 Fax

    www.metasenseusa.com

    MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web
    Design, Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel,
    NJ, Voorhees, NJ, Shrewsbury, MA, and India. MetaSense specializes in
    the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information Technology and
    Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

    The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
    and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
    above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination,
    distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in
    this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
    in error, please immediately notify us by telephone +1 856-873-0082
    or e-mail to sender and delete the e-mail from your system. Note: We
    respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.Under
    Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
    be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
    method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
    in receiving our e-mails then please send email to
    and write in subject line - unsubscribe I
    am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and apoligize for the
    same.

    , Dec 4, 2007

  2. VanguardLH Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > There is an urgent need for the following posts. Eligible candidate
    > can forward their resume to
    > lid

    <snip>

    If you need to spam your job openings here, they aren't worth gnat's
    fart. You're so fucking cheap that you have to use a freebie Gmail
    account to spam your shit.

    VanguardLH, Dec 4, 2007