Need Feedback on a Test Question

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AN, Oct 27, 2006.

  1. AN

    AN Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    I wanted to post this question on the cisco forum because I wanted feedback
    on what the consensus thought should be the correct answer as I disagree with
    the test engine. The test question is as follows...

    Given the following configuration on a switch interface, what happens what a
    host with the MAC address of 0003.0003.0003 is directly connected to the
    switch port?

    switchport mode access
    switchport port-security
    switchport port-security maximum 2
    switchport port-security mac-address 0002.0002.0002
    switchport port-security violation shutdown

    Choices are:

    A- The port will shut down.
    B- The host will be allowed to connect.
    C- The host will be refused access.
    D- The host can only connect through a hub/switch where 0002.0002.0002 is
    already connected.

    Regards,

    Adil

    AN, Oct 27, 2006