    Anyone know of anything please email me at

    Thanks in Advance

    Deane
    Deane, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Deane

    Lady Guest

    Try youth programs, community centers, and retirement homes. I hope this
    helps.

    "Deane" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Been qualified MCP since October 2002, MCSA since April 2003, having no

    luck
    > finding paid employment due to lack of experience and am willing to work

    for

    Lady, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Deane

    billyw Guest

    your big problem will be with the minimum wage and working time directive.
    basically you will have to do volunteer work

    to some companies having someone do free work is more hassle than it's
    worth. daft i know..

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003