    Guest Guest

    i was looking for a way to stay ahead of the game and
    study for the exam with the questions and answers

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > i was looking for a way to stay ahead of the game and
    > study for the exam with the questions and answers

    Here's a sample question for you:

    Anonymous posts to a Microsoft newsgroup saying he is looking for questions
    for the MCSA exam. Do you:

    a) Point him to the Microsoft web site and google to find information on
    where to get sample questions?

    b) Call him an assfucker for trying to get real exam questions?

    T-Bone, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Go take the test and you will have the questions and
    answers.

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Again, my post seems to be a victim of the nannybot:

    <> wrote
    > i was looking for a way to stay ahead of the game and
    > study for the exam with the questions and answers

    Here's a sample question for you:

    Anonymous posts to a Microsoft newsgroup saying he is looking for questions
    for the MCSA exam. Do you:

    a) Point him to the Microsoft web site and google to find information on
    where to get sample questions?

    b) Call him an assfscker for trying to get braindumps?

    T-Bone, Sep 13, 2004
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 13, 2004 at 12:59pm "" blathered:

    > i was looking for a way to stay ahead of the game and
    > study for the exam with the questions and answers

    Troll.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Some guy Guest

    Looks like you answered his question, so the correct
    answer must be a)

    Some guy, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    ME Guest

    don't make him (her) confused.
    you are halfway helpful.
    >> Go take the test and you will have the questions and NO answers.

    :)

    ME, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "THE MAD SCIEN-TITS" <> wrote in
    message news:D...
    > Why dont you try actually knowing the Windows OS family and how it works
    > instead of trying to memorize answers...
    > you make me and the rest of MCSA's around the US sick, with you fake ass
    > wanna be admin skills...
    > get into a profession that fits you, ....thief..
    >
    > Anthony Noriega
    > MCSA
    > "you want some, cmon and get some biotch"

    Hey I like how this guy thinks. He makes good sense.

    Doom, Sep 22, 2004
  9. Guest

    mike Guest

    on ms-website

    selftest.com
    and measureup.com

    are MS-certified practice test providers

    mike, Sep 26, 2004