  1. gce

    gce Guest

    Please help me. Have the exam tomorrow

    gce, Aug 5, 2004

  2. gce

    JaR Guest

    gce wrote:

    > Please help me. Have the exam tomorrow

    You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
    in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
    clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
    clue.

    HTH, HAD

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Nicely done sir, where's my turnip ?

    On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:26:26 -0700, JaR
    <> declared in their epistle:

    >gce wrote:
    >
    >> Please help me. Have the exam tomorrow
    >>

    >You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
    >in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
    >clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
    >clue.
    >
    >HTH, HAD
    >
    >JaR

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Aug 5, 2004
  4. gce

    JaR Guest

    Marlin Munrow wrote:
    > Nicely done sir, where's my turnip ?

    Do you have a cunning plan?

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  5. I do, Sir

    A fiendishly cunning plan, Sir.

    On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:01:09 -0700, JaR
    <> declared in their epistle:

    Marlin Munrow, Aug 6, 2004
  6. gce

    JaR Guest

    Marlin Munrow wrote:

    > I do, Sir
    >
    > A fiendishly cunning plan, Sir.

    LOL! And don't call me darling, Darling!

    JaR, Aug 6, 2004