    I am going to take 70 -229.
    Please can u share the 70 -229 study materials with me??

    Thanks in advance...

    Hanamantappa, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Hanamantappa

    Alistair Guest

    No we can't (it's illegal). Please stop tryig to steal
    from the publishers. Just because it isn't a "physical"
    book, doesn't mean it can be passed around like a teenage
    girl at a gang party.

    The best site I've seen for studying for 70-229 is
    www.codeclinic.com. It has links between the exam
    requirements and the MSDN ... the best FREE resource on
    the web!

    Now, go do some study...

    Alistair, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Hanamantappa