    Amit Kalani or Mike's. Then please send me a link to download or mail me. I
    really need it.

    Thanks in advance,
    Swap, Sep 13, 2004

  2. That would be stealing from Amit of Mike. Are you a thief?

    Death from Above

    "Swap" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Please anybody have ebook of for 70-305 or 70-306 WebApps with VB.net

    of

    Death from Above, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Swap

    MCP Guest

    If you could not help other then please don't discourage other or blame
    them.

    MCP, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Can you translate that into English please?

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Sep 14, 2004
  5. I think what he's trying to say is that if you don't have anything good to
    say, shut yer yapper. I may be going out on a limb but I think he's trying
    to say that.

    Merlin of SoCal, Sep 16, 2004
  6. Swap

    Raja Guest

    When did "stealing" officially become "helping" ? The
    305/306 books each sell for $34 on Amazon and simply
    exchanging the e-books amounts to plain
    vanilla "copyright violation". That's what this poster
    meant.

    If you can't buy a book, then try borrowing from the
    library. Don't try to steal it by asking for "e-books" !

    - Raja.

    message

    Raja, Sep 16, 2004
  7. Thanks for breaking that down for me Merl.

    In that case, I would say that I think pointing out that someone is
    attempting to break the law is always a good thing to do.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Sep 16, 2004