    DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
    hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

    Bob D.

    Bob D., Aug 2, 2004

  2. Bob D.

    Fire3Sky Guest

    >Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
    >DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
    >hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

    I got a nice DVD rack that looks like a bookcase at OfficeMax. I remember
    seeing a fairly nice one at Best Buy.

    Fire3Sky

    Fire3Sky, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Bob D.

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Bob D." <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
    >DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
    >hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

    http://homeaudiosuperstore.com has a good selection and the prices
    look decent.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    "You want an intelligent conversation? Do what I do: talk to
    yourself. It's the only way." -- /Torch Song Trilogy/

    Stan Brown, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Bob D.

    Oldguy Guest

    Bob D. wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
    > DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
    > hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.
    >
    > Bob D.

    OfficeMax has some that are good for about $14.99 (last time I bought
    some) and once in a while they have a rebate that makes them FREE!

    They are "modular" so you can just keep stacking them.

    Oldguy, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Bob D.

    Galley Guest

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:12:40 GMT, "Bob D." <> spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    >Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
    >DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
    >hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.
    >
    >Bob D.

    I've got two made by Fellowes. They can hold either CDs or DVDs by adjusting
    the shelves. They run about $50. Each holds 288 DVDs. I got mine at Best Buy.
    Here's a photo.
    http://www.fellowes.com/FellowesAssets/Images/Catalog/Resize300/84131.jpg

    Galley

    Galley, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Bob D.

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Check out http://www.ikea.com

    -DVDfanatico

    >"Bob D." >Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack

    or cabinet for storing

    DVDfanatico, Aug 4, 2004