    Whats the best way to approach

    Thanks
    , Aug 30, 2005

  2. Hi,

    To be frank, nobody will answer these questions for you!! and these are not
    certification exam question. These questions are the type you get at job
    interviews
    especially phone interviews when the employer can't be bothered to see you.

    Okay, say someone answers these questions, how would you carry out your job
    when your employed.

    I was just like you at the beginning, I only got certified last year July
    and I am looking forward to the new certification for 2005. I also got a job
    one month later.

    This is what I did, I used transcender, I bought the exam cram 2 series for
    each exam. Using transender will serve as an eye opener to what to expect.
    After using all these materials I still failed my first exam (scored 611).

    When I recovered I passed everything I five months.

    All am saying is that you need to put in some work.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lyUmVhZEFsb3Q=?=, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Guest

    Well said SirReadAlot.

    If he wants to answer the question any relative good .net book will
    provide explaination to things like IL and GAC. So not only does he
    want to fake knowledge, but he is unwill to make an effort to browse
    the internet or go to a bookstore.
    , Aug 30, 2005
  4. Kline Sphere Guest

    >Whats the best way to approach

    Up, down then across.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Saga Guest

    The training itself is not to get you to an expert level. It is to
    introduce you to the technology. After the course is over it
    is up to you where you want to take it.

    Make up scenarios that are based on the real world and
    build solutions for them

    Contact management
    Point of sale
    Content management

    These are just a few of the many, many scenarios that you will
    find.

    Create your own study guide. Use the questions that are in the
    link that you provided and do some research and answer one
    or two a day.

    For certification and employment you need practice and knowledge.
    Both can be obtained but they involve work.

    Saga

    Saga, Aug 31, 2005