    I am going to give the mcse2000 next month. Can anybody tell me where
    the latest free dumps for mcse2000 available.
    , Dec 16, 2004

  2. nerd32768 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am going to give the mcse2000 next month. Can anybody tell me where
    > the latest free dumps for mcse2000 available.

    =-A>S>S>F>U>C>K>E>R-=
    nerd32768, Dec 16, 2004

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004
  4. kpg Guest

    the best
    kpg, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:uKTYTI44EHA.3124
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > the best

    updates?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 16, 2004
  6. let's see now...you go to a microsoft website and ask for cheat sheets to get
    a microsoft certification about which you know NOTHING! and don't want to
    learn. I am assuming that you expect to get one of the $50K/yr jobs to boot!
    WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Dec 16, 2004

  7. >-----Original Message-----

    >@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> the best
    >>

    >updates?
    >
    >--

    It is real.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 16, 2004
  8. Mike T. Guest

    <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I am going to give the mcse2000 next month. Can anybody tell me where
    > the latest free dumps for mcse2000 available.

    Low rent ässfücker.
    Mike T., Dec 16, 2004
  9. kpg Guest

    > Low rent ässfücker.

    Now that is cool.
    kpg, Dec 16, 2004
  10. Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:O7MCHN74EHA.4004
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >> Low rent ässfücker.

    > Now that is cool.

    the "low rent" part?