    duminda Guest

    pls i need 70-290,70-291 dump

    duminda
    duminda, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Why don't you read some books and make transceders and measure up?
    Why you want to be a paper MCSE and not a real MCSE?

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 18, 2004

  3. duminda

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Emanuel Ceciu" <> say in

    > Why don't you read some books and make transceders and measure up?
    > Why you want to be a paper MCSE and not a real MCSE?
    >
    > "duminda" <> wrote in message
    >> pls i need 70-290,70-291 dump
    >>
    >> duminda

    nicely put....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 18, 2004
  4. duminda

    Nerd32768 Guest

    duminda wrote:
    > pls i need 70-290,70-291 dump
    >
    > duminda

    A-S-S-F-U-C-K-E-R
    Nerd32768, Dec 18, 2004
  5. duminda

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 19, 2004
  6. You could try sennakot (or 4 pounds of stewed prunes)

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 03:24:38 -0800, "duminda" <>
    declared in their epistle:

    >pls i need 70-290,70-291 dump
    >
    >duminda

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    My Other Hero:
    Hartwell

    Hartwell

    You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!).
    From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!)
    We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
    (Kill! Kill! Kill!).
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Dec 19, 2004
  7. >and make transceders and measure up

    what do you make transcenders out of and what should they measure up
    to?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2004
  8. I want to say to take the tests from transcender and measure up.

    Sorry for my bad English

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 20, 2004
  9. duminda

    kpg Guest

  10. duminda

    Consultant Guest

    just watch out for george michaels

    Consultant, Dec 20, 2004
  11. >I want to say to take the tests from transcender and measure up.

    >Sorry for my bad English

    i'm only playing with you.

    anyway, your english is better than mine :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2004
  12. duminda

    nerd32768 Guest

    > >I want to say to take the tests from transcender and measure up.
    > >
    > >Sorry for my bad English

    > i'm only playing with you.
    >
    > anyway, your english is better than mine :)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    true...
    nerd32768, Dec 20, 2004
  13. duminda

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> say in news:
    #:

    > just watch out for george michaels

    but they are both duminda and George Micheals are a$$fsckers...

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004
  14. duminda

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> say in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> just watch out for george michaels

    > but they are both duminda and George Micheals are a$$fsckers...

    I thought George Michael was the ässfückee....

    Remember, boys, your colon was never designed to be used as a Habitrail.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 21, 2004