  1. sahil

    sahil Guest

    Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    sahil, Apr 13, 2006

  2. sahil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "sahil" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    Please to be e-mailing for password to download dumps.

    Thanking you.

    Frisbee®, Apr 13, 2006

  3. **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had you
    spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the dumps.
    Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and here is
    some SPAM for you.

    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | |

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 13, 2006
  4. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    > **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.
    >>

    > You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had
    > you spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the
    > dumps. Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and
> [...]

    One more for good measure

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  5. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    > **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.
    >>

    > You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had
    > you spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the
    > dumps. Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and
> [...]

    One more time

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  6. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    > **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.
    >>

    > You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had
    > you spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the
    > dumps. Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and
> [...]

    And again

    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  7. sahil

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "sahil" <> did cause the

    > Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    No, I think you were right the first time. "Dumb" would be an accurate
    description.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 13, 2006
  8. sahil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > And again

    is it groundhog day already?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

    Neil, Apr 13, 2006
  9. sahil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    >> **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.
    >>>

    >> You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had
    >> you spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the
    >> dumps. Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and
> [...]

    and once more for the chicken tika...

    @ssf@cker!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39