    Messages:
    1
    hi i need "VIA Bus Master IDE Controller" driver, cannot find its update

    marygracia, Jul 16, 2010

  2. marygracia

    nicholasreese

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    the best way for updating is to search at vendor site as they keep updating the driver frequently.
    or
    you can try the driver updating applications like Driver Agent or Advanced Driver Optimizer they will get you the latest updates 4 ur drivers so u dont have to search them they will download the latest updates and will install them. I prefer Advanced Driver Optimizer as with it I have to just scan and can update all my drivers in single click just a best optimizer for driver.

    The best part is if it installed incorrect driver then I can roll back using their restore facility.

    nicholasreese, Jul 19, 2010

  3. marygracia

    simcardus

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Go to your motherboard Manufacture site and search the driver download section with your motherboard model no. and you will get all drivers there.

    simcardus, Sep 2, 2010