Need Companion CD for Exam 70-316 of Amit Kalani's book.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Neel, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Neel

    Neel Guest

    Hello folks!!

    I am studying for Exam 70-316 and I am using Amit
    Kalani's book "MCAD/MCSD Developing and implementing
    Windows-based Applications with Visual C#.Net and Visual
    Studio.Net" and i've lost the CD for tht book :(

    I need the CD for the code and the practice exams. I live
    in Chicago and I am ready to post you guys a blank CD
    with whatever the postage will take. I am wondering if
    somebody can burn me a copy of the companion CD for 70-
    316 Amit Kalani's book... Once again, I'll provide a
    blank CD as well as whatever the postage will take...
    I'll really appreciate your help. Please reply me ASAP.

    Thanks in advance.

    Neel.
    Neel, Oct 27, 2004

  2. >i've lost the CD for tht book :(

    oh dear..... thought about contacting the publishers?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Neel

    Neel Guest

    Hmmmmm, haven't though abt it. One user of MCAD newsgroup
    is ready to help me with the CD but now tht u've
    mentioned this, I'm just a bit curious of wht kinda
    response i'll get frm publishers!! ;-) Thx

    Neel. (A MCAD.net certified member TO BE looooolz =:))

    Neel, Oct 27, 2004