Need cabinet to install external HD with USB port and power supply. Is there such a box? TIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    John, Sep 23, 2004

  2. John

    PC Guest

    PC, Sep 23, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Paul,

    For anyone else who may be interested, here's a TinyURL to the device:

    http://tinyurl.com/5fphe

    Problem is, for $177, I can buy a Maxtor external drive, *with* a 160G
    already installed ...

    http://www.buy.com/retail/computers/store.asp?loc=41099

    and Dick Smith wants $179 for just the box *without* the drive.

    I was trying to save a little, just by using the HD I have, but it
    looks like I was headed in the wrong direction.

    Thanks anyway for your help.

    Rgds,

    John

    John, Sep 23, 2004