    take it first, or studying for both at the same time. Does anybody advise
    either of these things and why?

    Looking forward to your responses and any other related feedback.
    SWE, Dec 2, 2003

  2. SWE

    David Guest

    I also studied the MS Press book (1st edition) and found it full of errors.
    The book was really bad - If they can't even be bothered to proof read it
    will they be bothered to check the accuracy of the information in the book?
    I have had MS Press books before and some of them are quite good. This one
    is not!
    I decided to buy a second book - An Osborne - 0072123834. This book was of
    much better quality and covered much more detail than the MS Press book.
    Although it probably wasn't the most exciting book I'll ever read, the book
    definitely helped me pass the exam (I wouldn't have had a chance with the MS
    Press Book)

    Hope this helps,

    David W

    PS

    Check out www.amazon.com for book reviews (I'm from the UK but
    www.amazon.com tends to have more book reviews than www.amazon.co.uk )

    David, Dec 2, 2003

  3. SWE

    Guest Guest

    The Sybex did fine for me

    Clear well organized ideas...

    Check the reviews for this book and also perhaps you can
    take a look at it in some book store.

    The Title is: Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    Administration
    the ISBN thing is:0-7821-2949-8

    For the exam it self i recomend Testking and also take a
    look at measureup if you want to know what are really
    dificult questions

    Cheers

    people have suggested I

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  4. SWE

    DTrask Guest

    Syngress books are what I used, I heard Sybex books are the best

    DTras
    DTrask, Dec 4, 2003