    take it first, or studying for both at the same time. Does anybody advise
    either of these things and why?

    Looking forward to your responses and any other related feedback.

    SWE, Dec 2, 2003

  2. SWE

    Ali Guest

    Hi SWE,
    I read New Riders... pretty good material.

    good luck,
    Ali
    MCSA, CCNA

    Ali, Dec 2, 2003

  3. SWE

    Jeff Rush Guest

    The MS book was CRAP in my opinon. Sybex did pretty good on this one.

    Jeff.

    Jeff Rush, Dec 2, 2003
  4. SWE

    BSoD Guest

    yeah I agree. At first I read the MS book on 216, but
    didn't really feel confident to take the exam. I then read
    the Sybex book and that was a great help. I passed the
    exam last friday, so I guess the book is ok.

    BSoD, Dec 2, 2003