    any suggestions for book need to have CD included with test examples like
    PrepLogic tests with more examples ?
    thx

    DzemoT., Jun 16, 2004

  2. DzemoT.

    Diana Guest

    I bought the exam cram 2 book for 70-305 (look it up on
    Amazon), and it seems to be good. It has 2 practice exams
    in the book, with answers and explanations, as well as a
    CD with a practice test. Not a good book if you are
    completely new to the whole thing, but covers just what
    you need to know for the test.

    Diana, Jun 21, 2004