    what about computer books, like dbase for dumies or tubo c++ , or stuff like
    that

    Thanks in advance

    SheilA, Aug 19, 2003

  2. SheilA

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:42:51 +0000, SheilA wrote:

    > I am going to sell my old 286 machines at a garage sale. LOL, do you
    > think people will by them? They just have a hard drive, floppy and 1
    > inch monitor. How much for that.

    Worth less than paving slabs. In fact if you got enough of the things you
    could make a patio out of them.

    > also, how much for a decent gateway 300 mhz with cd burner, 17 inch
    > monitor, and ethernet card and video card.

    That's more like it. Probably between $100-$300.

    > also, how much for old pc games, like alone in the dark 1, and lemmings,
    > or camanche, etc etc
    >
    > what about computer books, like dbase for dumies or tubo c++ , or stuff
    > like that

    Put the books and games on Ebay (make sure you got some good photos of the
    items). There are always people that will pay good prices for that sort of
    stuff, probably much better than what you would get at a garage sale.

    --
    Paul S
    - Diplomacy: The art of saying "Nice doggy!" until you can find a -

    paul s, Aug 19, 2003