Need assistance setting up Cisco 506 Pix with Cox Business account

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Kevin, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    I have a Cisco 506 Pix with current IOS loaded. The router is clean ready
    to program as new and is fully enabled.

    Cox has given me a static IP that is supposed to be used to connect to the
    Internet and then a separate /27 block of static IP's which need to be
    routed through the router.

    I had someone that was going to program this for me, but I didn't get the
    exact static IP list quick enough and that person is now on a 2 week
    vacation... I really can't connect anything until the router is programmed.

    I have no real experience with Cisco routers other than doing some minor
    modifications with a access router.

    While the router is fully enabled, I have no need for VPN at this time and
    only need to get a basic configuration created. I've got two inside hosts
    that need to be given access using IP's from the /27 static block and some
    very basic rules (smtp, ftp, ssh etc.. ) for access.

    If there is someone out there that can assist in this endeavor I can pay a
    reasonable fee to get it done. If it means anything, I am in the metro
    Phoenix area.

    --
    Kevin
    Kevin, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Kevin

    Guest

    Hello,
    Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
    Indians.
    You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
    site.
    The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
    Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
    Harmony.
    http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
    Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
    free
    background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
    owneship
    information etc of anybody in the US.

    Regards,
    Resh
    , Oct 5, 2005

  3. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
    > Indians.

    .... rest of non-related spam removed

    Sounds like one of the first places that I should put in the router block
    list
    so that we don't need to deal with in the future...
    Kevin, Oct 5, 2005