    i'm searching any document or free manuel support selftest to get my MCSE
    2003 server "security".
    Please help me
    =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=, Apr 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i'm searching any document or free manuel support selftest to get my MCSE
    >2003 server "security".
    >Please help me

    way to go Joe.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > i'm searching any document or free manuel support selftest to get my MCSE
    > 2003 server "security".
    > Please help me

    Please to be purchasing book "Microsoft Windows Security Resource Kit" by
    the honorable Ben Smith.

    Kindly do the needful.
    Jtyc, Apr 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Apr 27, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    shania Guest

    shania, Apr 28, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in message
    > check it http://www.a$$king.net?hop=sul

    You've been a naughty, naughty little girl.

    Have you ever had your picture taken in a bathtub? When you had a really,
    REALLY bad case of the runs?

    I thought so.

    Disregard previous request for GIFS.
    Frisbee®, Apr 28, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Have you ever had your picture taken in a bathtub? When you had a really,
    > REALLY bad case of the runs?

    I hate you. I jus frew up im my mouf.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 28, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Apr 28, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Have you ever had your picture taken in a bathtub? When you had a really,
    >REALLY bad case of the runs?

    please, let's not go there........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 28, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QWxjaGltaXN0ZQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "shania" <> wrote in message
    >> check it http://www.a$$king.net?hop=sul

    > You've been a naughty, naughty little girl.
    >
    > Have you ever had your picture taken in a bathtub? When you had a
    > really, REALLY bad case of the runs?
    >
    > I thought so.
    >
    > Disregard previous request for GIFS.

    Why, Mr. Frisbee? Why? Why would you say something like that?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss
    Briscobar, Apr 28, 2006
  11. << While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "shania" <> wrote in message
    >>> check it http://www.a$$king.net?hop=sul

    >> You've been a naughty, naughty little girl.
    >>
    >> Have you ever had your picture taken in a bathtub? When you had a
    >> really, REALLY bad case of the runs?
    >>
    >> I thought so.
    >>
    >> Disregard previous request for GIFS.

    > Why, Mr. Frisbee? Why? Why would you say something like that?

    Because just like the rest of us....he too is a sick individual.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006