    heard that it's more difficult than the VB6 exam. Is
    there any good books I may use to prepare this exam? Any
    suggestion is welcomed.
    LoveGarfield, Sep 17, 2003

  2. LoveGarfield

    aliFiroz Guest

    Hi there!

    I made my way by refering to HardCore Java. As all the OOPs,
    Class,subclass and many many more things are coming from there.

    But only after a perfect grip of OOPs/Class-subclass/Threading and many
    more detailed level of JAVA study you may find VB as something same but
    more Developer friendly.

    This is purely my personal view.

    aliFiroz, Sep 18, 2003

  3. LoveGarfield

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >But only after a perfect grip of OOPs/Class-subclass/Threading and many
    >more detailed level of JAVA study you may find VB as something same but
    >more Developer friendly.
    >This is purely my personal view.

    Many OOP constructs are the same between languages; master one and the
    next one to learn is easy. However, the ms exams require [very] little
    understanding of the actual languages, only how they are used within
    the dot net framework.
    Kline Sphere, Sep 18, 2003
  4. LoveGarfield

    Jaime Guest

    I've been noticing that as I've been studying, makes me
    wish I would of got me cert in vb6 when I had the chance,
    lol

    Jaime, Sep 21, 2003