    MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible one.
    Any suggestions would be great!

    Thanks,
    BuddaFist12, Mar 1, 2007

  2. BuddaFist12

    Ed Guest

    Budda,

    I used Transcender and past both exams. I did also read the Exam Cram.

    Ed, Mar 2, 2007

  3. BuddaFist12

    Adminoff Guest

    I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams (271
    and 272)
    --
    Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
    MCP, MCDST

    Adminoff, Mar 2, 2007
  4. BuddaFist12

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Adminoff" wrote:

    > I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams (271
    > and 272)
    > --
    > Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
    > MCP, MCDST
    >
    > "BuddaFist12" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > > What book or study material do you guys recommend using to study for the
    > > MCDST 271? There is so many books out there and i want the best possible
    > > one.
    > > Any suggestions would be great!
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    I found the MS Press book and Exam Cram 2 adequate for 271. Both come with
    practice tests on CD - the MS Press one is especially good as it has 300
    questions.

    Don't use Test King - they are braindumps.

    IT Girl
    TheITGirl, Mar 2, 2007
  5. BuddaFist12

    aaaaazzzm Guest

    Read MSPress 70-271 and use Transcender.
    aaaaazzzm, Mar 2, 2007
  6. BuddaFist12

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Adminoff" <> did cause the

    > I used MS Press Training Kit + TeskKing + SelfTest and pass both exams
    > (271 and 272)

    Well, thanks for admitting that you cheated on the exams by using TK. I
    hope that helps clear your conscience.

    ------
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Mar 2, 2007
  7. BuddaFist12

    Angel Guest

    Hey theITgirl

    heres a link for you look though it

    http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp

    Angel, Mar 3, 2007
  8. BuddaFist12

    TheITGirl Guest

    Thanks for the link Angel - much appreciated.

    I don't know about you, but when I came out of the room after doing my
    70-271, I was so "high" I don't think I could remember even one question that
    came up on the test! This makes me think brain dumps must be unreliable as
    they rely on the memory and accuracy of the people contributing to them!

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 4, 2007