    indies, documentaries. My weekends are for pure unbridled joy, i.e. watching
    movies.
    Any recommendations about choosing rental plan?
    Alex Grossberg, Sep 2, 2005

  2. Alex Grossberg wrote:

    > OK, I'm willing to visit Wal-Mart or Best Buy to purchase the lease
    > expensive DVD player they have. I think it would cost me about 40 bucks.
    > Next, I want to sign up with a rental plan that would allow me to watch at
    > least 5 flicks a week: blockbusters, foreign/captioned (never dubbed!),
    > indies, documentaries. My weekends are for pure unbridled joy, i.e. watching
    > movies.
    > Any recommendations about choosing rental plan?

    Well, of the ONE still available/in business, Netflix seems to be nice...

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Alex Grossberg

    Large Farva Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Alex Grossberg wrote:
    >
    >> OK, I'm willing to visit Wal-Mart or Best Buy to purchase the lease
    >> expensive DVD player they have. I think it would cost me about 40 bucks.
    >> Next, I want to sign up with a rental plan that would allow me to watch
    >> at
    >> least 5 flicks a week: blockbusters, foreign/captioned (never dubbed!),
    >> indies, documentaries. My weekends are for pure unbridled joy, i.e.
    >> watching
    >> movies.
    >> Any recommendations about choosing rental plan?

    > Well, of the ONE still available/in business, Netflix seems to be nice...

    According to my mailbox, Blockbuster is still in business. I'm gonna cancel
    though, because there's one DVD really want and they won't send it to me. I
    emptied my queie and put only that ONE DVD back in, which IS 'available now'
    and I have no moves on the way. They will not add that one to the queue.
    Large Farva, Sep 2, 2005