    Thank you in advance,
    Cullen Lowe
    Moving to Memphis

    R. Cullen Lowe, Nov 10, 2004

  2. R. Cullen Lowe

    catwalker63 Guest

    "R. Cullen Lowe" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Dear Newsgroup;
    >
    > I am just beginning the fun ride of earning the MCSE certification. I
    > would appreciate some advice regarding the best classroom atmosphere,
    > best educational delivery method, etc. Duration of learning times,
    > etc.
    >
    > I have heard about Boot Camps, is that an effective way to learn?
    >
    > My ultimate goal, of course, is to pass the exams. I would like to
    > know the information, or at least know how to quickly put my finger on
    > the information, when all is said and done.
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    > Cullen Lowe
    > Moving to Memphis

    google

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 10, 2004

  3. R. Cullen Lowe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "R. Cullen Lowe" <> wrote in

    > Dear Newsgroup;
    >
    > I am just beginning the fun ride of earning the MCSE certification.

    welcome to the brother & sister hood. a fun ride it sure will be.

    > would appreciate some advice regarding the best classroom atmosphere,
    > best educational delivery method, etc.

    the best classrooms are the ones with chicks with big boobs in them.

    > Duration of learning times,
    > etc.

    if there are chicks with big boobs, try to make the learning time as long
    as possible.

    > I have heard about Boot Camps, is that an effective way to learn?

    only if there are chicks with big boobs and if they are willing to put
    out in a vert short period of time.

    > My ultimate goal, of course, is to pass the exams.

    no $hit!

    > I would like to
    > know the information, or at least know how to quickly put my finger on
    > the information, when all is said and done.

    well, now what you do is, open up your internet browser and go to a site
    called "www.google.com". in the box in the middle, type the following
    two words, "microsoft" and "MCSE" (without quotes!), and press enter key.

    you will be amazed at what happens next.

    > Thank you in advance,

    oh no. thank you for posting your wonderful post.

    > Cullen Lowe
    > Moving to Memphis

    Rowdy Yates
    MCNGP

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  4. R. Cullen Lowe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "R. Cullen Lowe" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> Dear Newsgroup;
    >>
    >> I am just beginning the fun ride of earning the MCSE certification. I
    >> would appreciate some advice regarding the best classroom atmosphere,
    >> best educational delivery method, etc. Duration of learning times,
    >> etc.
    >>
    >> I have heard about Boot Camps, is that an effective way to learn?
    >>
    >> My ultimate goal, of course, is to pass the exams. I would like to
    >> know the information, or at least know how to quickly put my finger on
    >> the information, when all is said and done.
    >>
    >> Thank you in advance,
    >> Cullen Lowe
    >> Moving to Memphis
    >>

    > google

    no. correction.

    :)

    btw - rowdy has a brand new site. it's official - lycos banned me. ba
    $tard$!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  5. R. Cullen Lowe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in

    http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/love_google.gif

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  6. R. Cullen Lowe

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "R. Cullen Lowe" <> said in

    > Dear Newsgroup;
    >
    > I am just beginning the fun ride of earning the MCSE certification.

    welcome and remember a fool and his free time are soon separated :)

    > would appreciate some advice regarding the best classroom atmosphere,
    > best educational delivery method, etc.

    hands on experience is the best way to learn. get some machines of a copy
    of VMware/VPC and get the eval copies of whatever you are studying for.
    play, break, learn...

    > Duration of learning times,
    > etc.

    As long as it takes. and at the same time if you don't set time limits
    for yourself you'll never get going.

    > I have heard about Boot Camps, is that an effective way to learn?

    I don't like them on principal...

    > My ultimate goal, of course, is to pass the exams.

    actually your ultimate goal should be to learn the product.
    testing/certification should be secondary.

    > I would like to
    > know the information, or at least know how to quickly put my finger on
    > the information, when all is said and done.

    there ya go. buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride! good luck...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 10, 2004
  7. R. Cullen Lowe

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 10, 2004 at 7:44am "Neil" blathered:

    > As long as it takes. and at the same time if you don't set time limits
    > for yourself you'll never get going.

    Tell me about it. One of these days I'm going to quit procrastinating.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 10, 2004
  8. R. Cullen Lowe

    Dragon Guest

    Select the method works best for you. Set aside 2 months for each exam. Book
    your exam on the first day of your study. Study hard.

    Dragon, Nov 10, 2004
  9. R. Cullen Lowe

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

    > procrastinating.

    never put off till tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 10, 2004
  10. R. Cullen Lowe