Need advice on last test to complete MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Bruce, May 6, 2004.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    To date I have passed 70-270, 70-290, 70-29

    I need one more test to complete my MCSA 200

    Which one would you suggest and why
    Exam 70–086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.
    Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Editio
    Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Serverâ„¢ 2000 Enterprise Editio
    Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 200
    Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Networ

    I am more inclined to stick with either 284 or 299 just because they are both 2K3..

    What are your thoughts?

    Thanks
    Bruce Rhode
    MCP

    Bruce, May 6, 2004

  2. Bruce

    Guest Guest

    just go for them all and then a+ and on 2 mcse and maybe
    mcdst OK take my advice its dam its good

    Systems Management Server 2.0
    >Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering

    Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server
    2000, Enterprise Edition
    >Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering

    Microsoft SQL Serverâ"¢ 2000 Enterprise Edition
    >Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange

    Server 2003
    >Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a

    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network

    Guest, May 7, 2004

  3. Bruce

    Garnet 321 Guest

    I thought you should consider your career and experience, right
    Or, you want to learn some new field of Microsoft Technology
    Therefore

    MCSA take MCDST to complete the electiv
    MCDS
    70-271 Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP for Desktop Support Technician
    70-272 Maintaining and Troubleshooting Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Platform for Desktop Support Technician

    MCSA/Security
    70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft ISA Server 2000, Enterprise Editio
    70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Networ

    MCSA/messagin
    70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 200

    MCDB
    70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Serverâ„¢ 2000 Enterprise Editio
    plu
    70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Editio
    70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructur
    or continue for gaining MCS

    Garnet 321, May 8, 2004