    can be e-mailed @ cgracia AT optonline DOT com

    Thanks

    Cruz
    Cruz Gracia, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Cruz Gracia

    Lois Guest

    Hi,
    I just passed 70-228 using the MOC and another book I
    bought, "Administering SQL server 2000", Osborne/Syngress.
    I also used Transcenders. For 70-229, I just
    ordered "MCAD/MCSD/MCSE Training Guide (70-229): SQL
    Server 2000 Database Design and Implementation" by QUE. I
    hope it is good, what I read about it online is positive.
    I also have the MOC (took a class already).
    Don't forget what is probably the best "book" out there:
    SQL Server Books Online which is installed when you
    install SQL or can be downloaded and
    installed. "http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productd
    oc/2000/books.asp" is the place to get it. You can also
    download an evaluation version of SQL for some hands-on.

    Lois
    MCSA, MCSE

    that is
    >comprehensive yet an easy read that also serves a good

    background to the
    >70-228 and 70-229 exams. I'm not a DBA (more of

    systems/network admin), so I
    >want to concentrate on 70-228 first. I also want to KNOW

    SQL Server, not
    >questions and answers to the test. Any help on this will

    be appreciated. I

    Lois, Jul 7, 2003