    more pixels, the sharper the picture.I hear Canon and Nikon is good.
    Any other brands i should look at? Do i need to spend this much, or
    can i find a camera for less which provides sharp pics? Regards.

    Bob, Apr 14, 2004

  2. "Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm looking for a digital camera in the $400-$500 range. I'm not a
    > camera hobbyist though. I just want a reliable camera which produces
    > good pics. It will basically be used for leisure. I understand the
    > more pixels, the sharper the picture.I hear Canon and Nikon is good.
    > Any other brands i should look at? Do i need to spend this much, or
    > can i find a camera for less which provides sharp pics? Regards.

    IMVAIO, the best site for advice is the digital camera short list over at
    http://nordicgroup.us/digicam . While the review sites are fine, they tell
    you too much without making recommendations (for fear of alienating the
    manufacturers). You'll never see anything really bad written!

    Steve
    http://nordicgroup.us/digicam

    Steven M. Scharf, Apr 14, 2004