    allready seven weeks.

    Does anybody know who i should contact???

    thx
    =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=, Apr 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > My friends who passed their first exam, they got an access code, they
    > received a small card with prove they are MCP , ... i get nothing and
    > it's allready seven weeks.
    >
    > Does anybody know who i should contact???

    Perhaps mcphelp at microsoft.

    Nothing like a Belgian getting support from Indian for an American company.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Here ! >>

    Send an e-mail to with exam number you passed,
    your candidate ID and your name. They will send you user id and password so
    u can acess MCP Member site and can update your home address to order
    your MCP Cert.

    Cheer's.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server
    2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ; M.C.S.A.Security ; M.C.S.E. Security ]

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=, Apr 12, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    TBone Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    And on the eigth day <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Send an e-mail to ...

    What is there an echo is here?

    Your pathetic attempt to be helpful doesn't mean you still aren't an
    ashfarker.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 13, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    >> Nothing like a Belgian getting support from Indian for an American company.

    Who's the indian ?? I can't believe it's you.

    >> What is there an echo is here?
    >> Your pathetic attempt to be helpful doesn't mean you still aren't an
    >> ashfarker.

    Lolz ;-)) ! But still, he's got a lot of certifications, mind you...

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 13, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    TBone Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    And on the eigth day "Cerebrus" <> did cause the

    > Who's the indian ?? I can't believe it's you.

    No, but the mcphelp address is outsourced to India. I was just pointing out
    the phenomenon of "worldwide" support.

    > Lolz ;-)) ! But still, he's got a lot of certifications, mind you...

    Well, India is braindump central. Provided he's not making it up, of
    course.

    Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
    provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 13, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    >> Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
    >> provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

    He he, I'm an Indian as well. That might not have been obvious.

    >> Well, India is braindump central.

    Funny, I thought it was the U.S.

    Well, I certainly learnt two things yesterday :

    1. Googled for the word "MCNGP", and found a whole new world out there
    ! An "amusing" world ! ;-)
    2. You guys seem to have a "history" with this Amey Abhyankar.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 14, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    > 1. Googled for the word "MCNGP", and found a whole new world out there
    > ! An "amusing" world ! ;-)
    > 2. You guys seem to have a "history" with this Amey Abhyankar.

    Among others.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Apr 14, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    Onin Tayson Guest

    Hi,

    Try calling their Regional Service Centers... Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp and call the number
    where you're located.

    HTH,

    Onin Tayson, Apr 18, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VGltMTk4Mg==?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    Re: Here ! >>

    > Don't think I don't like India, though. I cannot hate a place which would
    > provide the world with things as wonderful as vindaloo and dosas.

    Vindaloo was designed by Indian's for morons who know nothing about good
    food!!
    Simon Hart, Apr 22, 2006