    DU meter, always on top that can be reset.

    Regards,
    Terry

    Terry, Apr 24, 2007

  2. Terry

    Kenny Guest

    Try NetMeter.
    http://readerror.gmxhome.de/
    Works great on a single PC but using a router and 2 PC's it adds traffic
    between the two to the monthly total giving a misleading reading.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Apr 24, 2007

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Thank you.

    Terry, Apr 24, 2007
  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Oops, I need one to give me megabytes downloaded, not speed.
    Would anyone have other suggestions?
    Thank you again Kenny.

    Terry

    Terry, Apr 24, 2007
  5. Terry

    Kenny Guest

    Click right in the NetMeter main windows to configure it for totals etc.

    Kenny, Apr 25, 2007
  6. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Thanks again Kenny. Now I need to figure out how to use it with a
    limited account.

    Terry

    Terry, Apr 25, 2007