    Where do I get a good practice test for this exam??

    gr.
    Bart
    clarijs, Jan 5, 2004

  2. clarijs

    IdiotWind Guest

    use the product u jack ass.

    have 3 weeks to
    >practice, well I think it's enough.
    >
    >For my 210 and 215 I learned a lot from trancsender en

    trandumper. But they

    IdiotWind, Jan 6, 2004

  3. clarijs

    tryder Guest

    No, the trancsender is not that good, but I felt that a
    lot of the test was information from 210 and 215 with more
    focus on the networking side. I also used the Exam Cram
    for 218. It was pretty good, but again, make sure you
    know the concepts from 210 and 215.

    tryder, Jan 6, 2004
  4. clarijs

    Guest