Need a simple economical software package

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kimshapiro100@yahoo.com, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Need a simple economical software package

    I have a mailing list that I send out frequently. I keep adding to it
    often.

    I need to find a software package to
    - maintain my emailing lists,
    - control any removes
    - remove duplicates
    - record dates of when a mailing is made
    - easily import / export email addresses etc.
    etc.

    I am not looking for a bulk mailing software ..however if that has to
    be part of such a software, that's ok.

    Has anyone used such a software package ?

    Can any one "recommend" a a simple economical software package that
    will all do the above.

    Thanks
    Kim

    PS : I am NOT a techie, so I really need a very simple software
    package that will just
    plug and play.
    , Jul 5, 2007

  2. OldKenGoat Guest