    I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
    format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
    and be able to download this format of music any help plz

    chusu, Aug 19, 2007

  2. chusu wrote:
    > I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
    > format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
    > and be able to download this format of music any help plz

    WinRAR:
    http://www.win-rar.com/downloadnow.html

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 19, 2007

  3. chusu

    Flyer Guest

    www.google.com

    Flyer, Aug 19, 2007
  4. Flyer wrote:
    > "chusu" <> wrote in message
    >> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
    >> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
    >> and be able to download this format of music any help plz
    >>

    > www.google.com

    You must be tired after all that.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 19, 2007
  5. On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:18:32 -0700, chusu wrote:

    > I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
    > format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
    > and be able to download this format of music any help plz

    WinRAR is a nice paid program:

    http://www.rarlab.com/

    However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:

    http://www.ultimatezip.com/

    I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
    computer. YMMV!

    Ophelia Cummins, Aug 19, 2007
  6. chusu

    Vanguard Guest

    "Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message

    > chusu wrote:
    >>
    >> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
    >> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can
    >> get
    >> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

    > WinRAR is a nice paid program:
    >
    > http://www.rarlab.com/
    >
    > However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
    >
    > http://www.ultimatezip.com/
    >
    > I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
    > computer. YMMV!

    And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
    have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
    (http://www.7-zip.org/).

    Vanguard, Aug 19, 2007
  7. On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:45:59 -0500, Vanguard wrote:

    > "Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message

    <snip>
    >> WinRAR is a nice paid program:
    >>
    >> http://www.rarlab.com/
    >>
    >> However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
    >>
    >> http://www.ultimatezip.com/
    >>
    >> I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
    >> computer. YMMV!

    > And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
    > have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
    > (http://www.7-zip.org/).

    Thanks for the information on the nagware. I've used an older version
    that I don't remember, having a nag screen, but it has been longer than
    usual since I've looked at this program.

    I'll update my info in the next update task.
    ;-)

    Ophelia Cummins, Aug 19, 2007