  1. Travis Hafer

    Travis Hafer Guest

    Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
    Travis Hafer, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Travis Hafer

    rifleman Guest

    In article <aDhCb.19$>, egyptpike6932
    @adelphia.net says...
    |Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at

    Mozilla
    rifleman, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Travis Hafer

    trout Guest

    Travis Hafer wrote:

    > Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at

    Free Surfer MK II
    <http://www.kolumbus.fi/eero.muhonen/FS/fs.htm>
    --
    "My recomendation; among similar free products."
    trout, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Travis Hafer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Travis Hafer

    Chris Clark Guest

    "Travis Hafer" <> wrote in message
    > Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at

    Go to Google and download their new IE Toolbar.
    This has a built in pop up blocker
    Chris Clark, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Travis Hafer

    jtw Guest

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:28:06 GMT, "Travis Hafer"
    <> wrote:

    >Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at

    Get Mozilla / Firebird.
    Better browser and great pop up blocker.

    jtw

    --
    UsenetRocket.com - Know the Difference
    http://www.UsenetRocket.com
    jtw, Dec 12, 2003
  7. rifleman wrote:
    > In article <aDhCb.19$>, egyptpike6932
    > @adelphia.net says...
    > |Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
    > |

    > Mozilla

    I second that.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 13, 2003
  8. Travis Hafer

    rifleman Guest

    In article <>, says...
    |rifleman wrote:
    |> In article <aDhCb.19$>, egyptpike6932
    |> @adelphia.net says...
    |> |Any 1 nows any good pop up blocker tell me please at
    |> |

    |> Mozilla
    |
    |I second that.

    In fact Firebird is even better as it's ONLY a browser.
    rifleman, Dec 13, 2003
  9. Travis Hafer

    Tom Miller Guest

    If he is using IE 5.5 or later I am having very good luck with
    www.google.com s toolbar/popup blocker.
    Tom

    Onsite Tech support and remote Website Design at www.bluecollarcc.com
    Need a dos file? I have 100,000's online at www.chatnfiles.com