    and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing to be onsite during
    jobs to assist.

    Marvin Kassab

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=, Dec 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?="
    <> say in
    news::

    > I own a computer company and am looking for a mcse to subcontract
    > work. Please email me a resume with a desired hourly rate for setting
    > up clients and servers, including exchange server. i will be willing
    > to be onsite during jobs to assist.
    >
    > Marvin Kassab

    a) I found it interesting that their website had this page:
    http://www.techshopusa.com/liquorbook.htm

    ii) I do so love it when someone elses Engrish is worser than mine.
    Second sentence on above link:
    "You are now have the option"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - When all else is lost, the future still remains.

    Neil, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Anyone else read it as tech shop pusay?

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.

    We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
    subscribers in the last year.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=, Dec 30, 2005
  5. maybe you cannot read. i have a spare set of glasses if you wanna stick them
    somewhere

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=, Dec 30, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "marvink" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.
    >
    > We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
    > subscribers in the last year.

    XtraSoft is best for POS and cheaper than NCR.

    No updates, XtraSoft went belly-up over 10 years ago.

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "marvink" <> wrote in message
    > maybe you cannot read. i have a spare set of glasses if you wanna stick
    > them
    > somewhere

    YSB. AYB?

    Frisbee®, Dec 30, 2005
  8. RW: Need a MCSE

    "marvink" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Mr. Spell Checker.
    >
    > We do a lot of POS for liquor stores. That page has given us over 200
    > subscribers in the last year.

    There have got to be a million liquor stores in the US alone, and hundreds
    of thousands more opening annually.
    200 is a pretty good number. Set your goals any higher and Bill Gates is
    gonna have some real competiton.

    Just think of the sales you may have gotten had there not been any typos.

    Robert Williams, Jan 3, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bWFydmluaw==?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: RW: Need a MCSE

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robert Williams spewed across the
    ether:

    > There have got to be a million liquor stores in the US alone, and
    > hundreds of thousands more opening annually.
    > 200 is a pretty good number. Set your goals any higher and Bill Gates
    > is gonna have some real competiton.
    >
    > Just think of the sales you may have gotten had there not been any
    > typos.

    MAybe they are targeting the liquor stores that are owned by illiterates
    and ESL-types.

    Pretty good percent of the market, if you think of it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006