    Does anyone have any thoughts on working around the "must be in the
    UK" restriction?

    Many thanks
    E27002, Apr 23, 2010

  2. E27002

    Roger Guest

    "E27002" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can any one help me circumvent a problem? I need to allocate a Leeds
    > number on sipgate.co.uk. However, I am currently outside of the UK.
    > I have tried to find a free proxy for one time use. But, any I have
    > found have not been useful in this regard.
    >
    > Does anyone have any thoughts on working around the "must be in the
    > UK" restriction?
    >
    > Many thanks

    do you have vpn access for work /somewhere else in the UK? If so connect and
    browse to the website once connected. If not try one of the GB server listed
    in proxysite.co.uk. I cant remember where it does the ip address check but
    this got as far as allocating me a leeds number and asking for my details.
    Roger, Apr 23, 2010

  3. E27002

    E27002 Guest

    On Apr 23, 11:24 am, "Roger" <> wrote:
    > "E27002" <> wrote in message

    > > Can any one help me circumvent a problem?  I need to allocate a Leeds
    > > number on sipgate.co.uk.  However, I am currently outside of the UK.
    > > I have tried to find a free proxy for one time use.  But, any I have
    > > found have not been useful in this regard.

    > > Does anyone have any thoughts on working around the "must be in the
    > > UK" restriction?

    > > Many thanks

    > do you have vpn access for work /somewhere else in the UK? If so connect and
    > browse to the website once connected. If not try one of the GB server listed
    > in proxysite.co.uk. I cant remember where it does the ip address check but
    > this got as far as allocating me a leeds number and asking for my details..

    Thank you Roger, I'll try this.
    E27002, Apr 23, 2010
  4. E27002

    E27002 Guest

    On Apr 23, 11:24 am, "Roger" <> wrote:
    > "E27002" <> wrote in message

    > > Can any one help me circumvent a problem?  I need to allocate a Leeds
    > > number on sipgate.co.uk.  However, I am currently outside of the UK.
    > > I have tried to find a free proxy for one time use.  But, any I have
    > > found have not been useful in this regard.

    > > Does anyone have any thoughts on working around the "must be in the
    > > UK" restriction?

    > > Many thanks

    > do you have vpn access for work /somewhere else in the UK? If so connect and
    > browse to the website once connected. If not try one of the GB server listed
    > in proxysite.co.uk. I cant remember where it does the ip address check but
    > this got as far as allocating me a leeds number and asking for my details..

    Thank you, based on your advice I was able to accomplish my goal.
    E27002, Apr 23, 2010