Need a good laugh?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Giggle_gig, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Giggle_gig

    Giggle_gig Guest

    Welcome to Gigglegig.com!!!

    They say “Laughter is the best medicine†and “Real life is better
    than fictionâ€. For me it goes much deeper than that. When we share our
    real life funny stories with each other, we in effect are inviting them
    into our world thereby making their world and ours a better place to be.
    Through sharing our trials, tribulations, and mishaps with our fellow man,
    we teach and learn from each other at the same time.

    The purpose of this website, and my invitation to you, is to share a bit
    of your life with others, and in return, enjoy a bit of theirs. I don’t
    know about you, but I always feel better after a good laugh and have a
    renewed spirit to go out and conquer my life some more.

    So don’t just sit there and enjoy our stories on gigglegig.com, submit
    your own!!! We dare you!!

    I invite you to relive your own fun memories, share them with others, and,
    maybe, win money. There is no limit to how many stories you can submit.
    Each month we award $500 for the best story submitted.

    It only takes a few minutes to submit your story, but sharing it with
    others will positively impact people for a lifetime!! Don’t worry if you
    can’t spell or punctuate – just tell your story. We’ll fix it up for
    you!!!

    --
    Message posted using http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/group/rec.photo.digital/
    More information at http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html

    Giggle_gig, Jan 23, 2008

  2. Giggle_gig

    Guest

    On Jan 23, 3:25 pm, "Giggle_gig" <> wrote:
    > Welcome to Gigglegig.com!!!
    >
    > They say "Laughter is the best medicine" and "Real life is better
    > than fiction". For me it goes much deeper than that. When we share our
    > real life funny stories with each other, we in effect are inviting them
    > into our world thereby making their world and ours a better place to be.
    > Through sharing our trials, tribulations, and mishaps with our fellow man,
    > we teach and learn from each other at the same time.
    >
    > The purpose of this website, and my invitation to you, is to share a bit
    > of your life with others, and in return, enjoy a bit of theirs. I don't
    > know about you, but I always feel better after a good laugh and have a
    > renewed spirit to go out and conquer my life some more.
    >
    > So don't just sit there and enjoy our stories on gigglegig.com, submit
    > your own!!! We dare you!!
    >
    > I invite you to relive your own fun memories, share them with others, and,
    > maybe, win money. There is no limit to how many stories you can submit.
    > Each month we award $500 for the best story submitted.
    >
    > It only takes a few minutes to submit your story, but sharing it with
    > others will positively impact people for a lifetime!! Don't worry if you
    > can't spell or punctuate - just tell your story. We'll fix it up for
    > you!!!
    >
    > --
    > Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutphotography.com/group/rec.photo.digital/
    > More information athttp://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html

    , Jan 23, 2008

  3. Giggle_gig

    Guest

    On Jan 23, 3:25 pm, "Giggle_gig" <> wrote:
    > Welcome to Gigglegig.com!!!
    >
    > They say "Laughter is the best medicine" and "Real life is better
    > than fiction". For me it goes much deeper than that. When we share our
    > real life funny stories with each other, we in effect are inviting them
    > into our world thereby making their world and ours a better place to be.
    > Through sharing our trials, tribulations, and mishaps with our fellow man,
    > we teach and learn from each other at the same time.
    >
    > The purpose of this website, and my invitation to you, is to share a bit
    > of your life with others, and in return, enjoy a bit of theirs. I don't
    > know about you, but I always feel better after a good laugh and have a
    > renewed spirit to go out and conquer my life some more.
    >
    > So don't just sit there and enjoy our stories on gigglegig.com, submit
    > your own!!! We dare you!!
    >
    > I invite you to relive your own fun memories, share them with others, and,
    > maybe, win money. There is no limit to how many stories you can submit.
    > Each month we award $500 for the best story submitted.
    >
    > It only takes a few minutes to submit your story, but sharing it with
    > others will positively impact people for a lifetime!! Don't worry if you
    > can't spell or punctuate - just tell your story. We'll fix it up for
    > you!!!
    >
    > --
    > Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutphotography.com/group/rec.photo.digital/
    > More information athttp://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html

    Start your own online business. Sell ebooks/software. Full reprint
    rights. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Make money with your own website. Keep 100% of all profits.
    http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Earn tons of cash online selling ebooks/software. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    The best online income opportunity. Operate your own ebusiness.
    http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    Earn big money by selling ebooks/software with your own website. Keep
    all profits for yourself. http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1959

    , Jan 23, 2008