Need a good cheap computer?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by M Mullen, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. M Mullen

    M Mullen Guest

    Thought I'd pass this on:

    Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    40 GB hard drive
    Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
    17" monitor

    and much much more:
    http://tinyurl.com/xzdf

    Walmart $498

    I plan on picking one up before they get any cheaper.

    --

    o/ o__ / __ __ \ | o/
    __| \/ \__o /\o |o /\ __| o\ / |__

    M Mullen, Dec 6, 2003

  2. M Mullen

    docmill Guest

    M Mullen <> wrote in

    > Thought I'd pass this on:
    >
    > Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    > 256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    > Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    > 40 GB hard drive
    > Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
    > 17" monitor
    >
    > and much much more:
    > http://tinyurl.com/xzdf
    >
    > Walmart $498
    >
    > I plan on picking one up before they get any cheaper.

    Oh come on, you're just not sure how much cheaper they'll get, and if walnuts
    will include that (hush-hush cleaning service) and they go down to, oooh say
    $497, could you hold out another day?

    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Dec 6, 2003

  3. M Mullen

    Boomer Guest

    M Mullen <> wrote in

    > Thought I'd pass this on:
    >
    > Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    > 256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    > Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    > 40 GB hard drive

    Snag one for me too. My 4GB HDD is getting a bit full.

    Boomer, Dec 6, 2003
  4. M Mullen

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:51:14 -0800, M Mullen <>
    scribbled:

    >Thought I'd pass this on:
    >
    >Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    >256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    >Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    >40 GB hard drive
    >Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
    >17" monitor
    >
    >and much much more:
    >http://tinyurl.com/xzdf
    >
    >Walmart $498
    >
    >I plan on picking one up before they get any cheaper.

    Eww, no AGP slot.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 6, 2003
  5. M Mullen

    gangle Guest

    "M Mullen" wrote

    **** Walmart.

    gangle, Dec 6, 2003
  6. M Mullen

    IC Guest

    M Mullen wrote:
    > Thought I'd pass this on:
    >
    > Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    > 256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    > Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    > 40 GB hard drive
    > Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
    > 17" monitor
    >
    > and much much more:
    > http://tinyurl.com/xzdf
    >
    > Walmart $498
    >
    > I plan on picking one up before they get any cheaper.

    Hope you don't want to play any games.

    IC, Dec 6, 2003
  7. M Mullen

    Bongloader Guest

    my mother has a better pc

    Bongloader, Dec 6, 2003
  8. M Mullen

    jonny bravo Guest

    "Bongloader" <> wrote in message

    > my mother has a better pc
    >

    > "IC" <> wrote in message
    > > M Mullen wrote:
    > > > Thought I'd pass this on:
    > > >
    > > > Intel Celeron processor 2.7 GHz
    > > > 256 MB DDR SDRAM with up to 64 MB of shared video memory
    > > > Built-in HP CD-Writer (CDRW) for recording and duplicating CDs
    > > > 40 GB hard drive
    > > > Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface
    > > > 17" monitor
    > > >
    > > > and much much more:
    > > > http://tinyurl.com/xzdf
    > > >
    > > > Walmart $498

    YOU'LL BE SOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Jonny Bravo
    Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

    ---

    jonny bravo, Dec 6, 2003
  9. Do you work there? How much is your commission?

    Situation Toasted, Dec 7, 2003
  10. M Mullen

    M Mullen Guest

    On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 02:15:58 GMT, "Situation Toasted"
    <> wrote:

    |> "M Mullen" <> wrote in message
    |> >
    |> > Thought I'd pass this on:
    |> >
    |> > Walmart $498
    |> >
    |> Do you work there? How much is your commission?

    50 cents a reply ;)

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w