    I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    thank you very much

    John
    john, Oct 1, 2004

  2. john

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that (john) stated that:
    [snip]

    People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
    to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
    rest of us. ;)

    , Oct 1, 2004

  3. john

    Edward Holt Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Kibo informs me that (john) stated that:
    > [snip]
    >
    > People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
    > to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
    > rest of us. ;)

    Is this not the new virus that impacts Windows JPEGs?
    Edward Holt, Oct 1, 2004
  4. john

    Jer Guest

    john wrote:
    > Would someone do me a big Favor
    > I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    > it.
    > I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    > have the software or knowlage to do it.
    > I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    > thank you very much
    >
    > John

    Haven't we already seen this already on a Seinfeld episode? George on
    the beach (with more hair)....? The photo shop guy didn't know how to
    do this either, so he just penciled in George.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Oct 1, 2004
  5. john

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Edward Holt" <> stated
    that:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Kibo informs me that (john) stated that:
    >> [snip]
    >>
    >> People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
    >> to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
    >> rest of us. ;)
    >>
    >> --
    >> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
    >> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
    >> ---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

    >Is this not the new virus that impacts Windows JPEGs?

    The troll, or my .sig?

    , Oct 1, 2004
  6. john

    john Guest

    NO
    I'm not trying to send a virus.
    I run a norton.
    I Really do need Help on Merging two pic's together.
    I'm not a guy that would try to spread a virus.
    John
    www.chaptery.com

    john, Oct 1, 2004
  7. john

    Jimmy G Guest

    Learning is a good thing, John.

    take the time & initiative, and you're little brain will grow! Honest...
    it's not a bad thing.
    Jimmy G, Oct 1, 2004
  8. john

    Hunt Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >Would someone do me a big Favor
    >I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    >it.
    >I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    >have the software or knowlage to do it.
    >I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    >thank you very much
    >
    >John

    OK John, you caught me with a finished project on the CD-burner, and free
    moment. Send the images to (remove the THE) and
    I'll do what I can. You must know that the angle of the heads needs to be very
    similar, as does the lighting, if you want it to look like it's one photo. The
    limitations of these two aspects is BIG. As for big, size isn't important, but
    angle and lighting is.

    Hunt
    Hunt, Oct 2, 2004
  9. john

    Mark M Guest

    "john" <> wrote in message
    > Would someone do me a big Favor
    > I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    > it.
    > I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    > have the software or knowlage to do it.
    > I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    > thank you very much
    >
    > John

    How about you take out my garbage cans for me?
    Mark M, Oct 2, 2004
  10. john

    Mark M Guest

    "john" <> wrote in message
    > Would someone do me a big Favor
    > I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    > it.
    > I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    > have the software or knowlage to do it.
    > I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    > thank you very much
    >
    > John

    Why don't you post the two images to a public forum.
    Then I'd wager that you'd get some takers.
    -Perhaps far more more than you need...

    -You could then select one that you like.
    Mark M, Oct 2, 2004
  11. john

    Mark M Guest

    "Mark M" <> wrote in message

    > "john" <> wrote in message
    > > Would someone do me a big Favor
    > > I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    > > it.
    > > I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    > > have the software or knowlage to do it.
    > > I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    > > thank you very much
    > >
    > > John

    > Why don't you post the two images to a public forum.
    > Then I'd wager that you'd get some takers.
    > -Perhaps far more more than you need...
    >
    > -You could then select one that you like.

    -
    ***PS!!!

    --By "public forum" I do NOT mean THIS, or any other non-binary newsgroup!!!
    DO NOT post it here, or people will be very unhappy with you.

    There are tons of web-sites where you can post for free.
    Post there, and then post a link to it here.
    Mark M, Oct 2, 2004
  12. john

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Mark M" <>
    stated that:

    >"john" <> wrote in message
    >> Would someone do me a big Favor
    >> I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
    >> it.
    >> I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
    >> have the software or knowlage to do it.
    >> I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
    >> thank you very much
    >>
    >> John

    >How about you take out my garbage cans for me?

    Yeah, & my garage needs cleaning out. I think that's a fair swap for a
    job as tedious as Photoshopping some random guy's photos for him.

    , Oct 2, 2004
  13. >>>>You must know that the angle of the heads needs to be very similar...

    Why not just rotate the heads. Microsoft Picture It can do that with a few
    clicks--and you can adjust the brightness and contrast (and amount of
    sharpening) to fit the grafted image as well.
    Douglas W. Hoyt, Oct 2, 2004