    2
    Hi guys, i'm a newbie here, really need your help.
    here is my problem: I have some DVDs, the subtitles’ position is not very suitable, thus partial image is covered by subtitles when playing movie. I tried some DVD rip software, which can convert movies to other formats along with subtitles but can’t change the subtitle position. That’s perhaps because I didn’t find the related settings. Could someone recommend me a DVD rip software that can adjust subtitle position freely? and tell me how to set. No matter freeware or shareware, any help appreciated.

    naiviv, Jun 7, 2007

  2. naiviv

    malise

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    ImTOO DVD Ripper Platinum can make it. Import DVD, then adjust the Subtitles Offset(pixel) value in Settings-> Preferences->DVD(Global). Positive represents shifting subtitles downwards, while negative represents shifting subtitles upwards.

    malise, Jun 8, 2007

  3. naiviv

    naiviv

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Ohhh, thanks malise, it seems to be the one I’m looking for

    naiviv, Jun 9, 2007
  4. naiviv

    amulewong

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    wow, i 'm also looking for such a software, good recommendation, malise

    amulewong, Jun 11, 2007
  5. naiviv

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    yup, I think you will never regret spending the money on this shareware.

    candycaw, Jul 10, 2007
  6. naiviv

    may119

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    Alldj DVD Ripper

    hi ,i recommend this :Alldj DVD Ripper is powerful and all-in-one DVD ripping and converting software, it helps you convert DVD to AVI, DivX, MP4, MOV (QuickTime), MPEG1/2, VOB, FLV (Flash Video), WMV, ASF video file formats, and extract audio to mp3 format.

    may119, Jul 16, 2007
  7. naiviv

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Is it free?

    candycaw, Jul 19, 2007
  8. naiviv

    hanaku

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    10
    I think ImTOO DVD Ripper is good enough!
    it is powerful DVD ripper, DVD ripping software to rip DVD movie to almost all popular video/audio formats easily with high DVD ripping speed.

    hanaku, Sep 7, 2007