    The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where the
    insert coin button has already been removed.

    As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

    khs, Oct 1, 2008

  2. khs wrote:

    > remote via the possible

    situation that you have morphed once again.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 1, 2008

  3. khs

    khs Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:gc05vs$p51$...
    > khs wrote:
    >
    >> remote via the possible

    > situation that you have morphed once again.
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

    hello thanks for the reply,

    yeah, my researches about picutre time traveling and the incidating
    morophing issuse boost me sometimes, so my kill counter is far as high
    uncountable.

    My finest friends died already, but i will not give up the search for live
    in my daily "money exchange sessions", so once i got the level access codes
    to logdown the ancient hellfire i will put them back on the playground
    around here in my office.

    khs, Oct 1, 2008
  4. khs

    RickMerrill Guest

    khs wrote:
    > remote via the possible conections to clean and boost my funny thing. Please
    > answer here if interest to get access. I could pay 20 a day max, 10 today.
    >
    > If you already have invested time in this machine please forward all the
    > bills to get access to the upstairs.
    >
    > The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where the
    > insert coin button has already been removed.
    >
    > As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

    x-perts are required to register with the local PD.

    RickMerrill, Oct 1, 2008
  5. khs

    chuckcar Guest

    "khs" <> wrote in

    > remote via the possible conections to clean and boost my funny thing.
    > Please answer here if interest to get access. I could pay 20 a day max,
    > 10 today.
    >
    > If you already have invested time in this machine please forward all the
    > bills to get access to the upstairs.
    >
    > The machine from with i will and waste time is an old cashmashine, where
    > the insert coin button has already been removed.
    >
    > As an xp pert i promise that you know how to resolve the system.

    Try looking in downtown Amsterdam. You'll have to provide visa's of course
    though.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 1, 2008