    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬, Mar 29, 2012

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Drew Guest

    On 3/29/2012 9:02 AM, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:
    > Hi
    > I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    > My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    > Can anyone help please?

    Kind of useless info don't you think?. What is the model number of your
    bluesoleil? what makes you think it is a driver problem? Did you even
    try to go to there website? What errors if any do you get? Is this a new
    win7 computer? Did it work before? All these are kind of important for
    someone to help.

    Drew, Mar 29, 2012

  3. On Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:02:21 PM UTC+1, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:
    > Hi
    > I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    > My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    > Can anyone help please?
    > --
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    I've looked at Bluesoleil's web site and it's strange.
    English isn't their first language; if it also isn't
    your first language, it is a comical experience.

    You may be able to download an update of BlueSoleil
    7 or 8, depending on which version you already paid
    for (5 and 6 qualify for 7 and 8). The download also
    seems to depend on a crazy system of "points", but basically
    after you create a free account to use to log in to the
    site, you have a few points to use to download the
    software, but you may need to buy an activation
    key code ("serial number") by credit card to use
    it fully and legitimately, as opposed to a trial,
    with limited functions.

    Some people are saying that it works on their 64-bit
    computers, some say that it doesn't. A lot of people
    are angry with it.

    And all this may be beside the point if what you
    need really is a device driver to make your PC's
    own Bluetooth transceiver visible to the operating
    system. But I wouldn't expect this to be difficult
    nowadays, and if you have an older Bluetooth PC
    adapter with no 64-bit support, then you may as well
    just buy a replacement, that fits into a USB port -
    and barely even sticks out of the PC.

    Robert Carnegie, Mar 30, 2012
  4. On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:31:31 -0700, Drew
    <> wrote:

    >On 3/29/2012 9:02 AM, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    >> My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    >> Can anyone help please?

    >Kind of useless info don't you think?. What is the model number of your
    >bluesoleil? what makes you think it is a driver problem? Did you even
    >try to go to there website? What errors if any do you get? Is this a new
    >win7 computer? Did it work before? All these are kind of important for
    >someone to help.

    Thanks Drew
    I have a bluetooth wireless adapter usb plug-in
    I have a bluesoleil cd that worked/loaded in 32bit
    Just upgraded my OS to Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & the cd will not
    install bluetooth
    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬, Mar 30, 2012
  5. Martin ©¿©¬

    Steve Foster Guest

    Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:

    > On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:31:31 -0700, Drew
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 3/29/2012 9:02 AM, Martin ©¿©¬ wrote:
    > >> Hi
    > >> I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    > >> My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    > >> Can anyone help please?

    > > Kind of useless info don't you think?. What is the model number of
    > > your bluesoleil? what makes you think it is a driver problem? Did
    > > you even try to go to there website? What errors if any do you get?
    > > Is this a new win7 computer? Did it work before? All these are kind
    > > of important for someone to help.

    > Thanks Drew
    > I have a bluetooth wireless adapter usb plug-in
    > I have a bluesoleil cd that worked/loaded in 32bit
    > Just upgraded my OS to Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit & the cd will not
    > install bluetooth

    Probably not, no. It's most likely a 32-bit driver.

    If Windows doesn't find a native driver for itself, you should visit
    the manufacturer web site for your USB Bluetooth Adapter, and look for
    a 64-bit driver there.

    --
    Steve Foster
    For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.:

    Steve Foster, Mar 30, 2012
  6. Martin ©¿©¬

    VanguardLH Guest

    Martin wrote:

    > I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    > My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    > Can anyone help please?

    See replies to your same request that your MULTI-posted in another
    newsgroup. Now try to remember where you submitted disconnected copies
    of your same request.

    VanguardLH, Mar 31, 2012
  7. On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:13:35 -0500, VanguardLH <> wrote:

    >Martin wrote:
    >
    >> I need a bluetooth driver for windows 64bit
    >> My existing bluesoli 32bit will not work
    >> Can anyone help please?

    >See replies to your same request that your MULTI-posted in another
    >newsgroup. Now try to remember where you submitted disconnected copies
    >of your same request.

    Thank you
    --
    Martin