    will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........

    thanks
    raj

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=, Sep 25, 2007

  2. "raj" wrote:

    > hi
    > will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........
    >

    > thanks
    > raj

    What on earth are YOU talking about?

    --
    Anti-Braindumper
    http://certguard.com/forums/

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 25, 2007

  3. hi,
    i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading notes)

    thanks
    raj

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=, Sep 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 25, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > "raj" wrote:
    >
    >> hi,
    >> i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading
    >> notes)
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> raj

    > -BRAINDUMPS
    > http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp?wp_ml=0
    >
    > -CertSearch - Free Braindump-Free Search
    > http://certguard.com/Search.asp?wp_ml=0
    >
    > -MCSA/MCSE Track
    > http://certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?wp_ml=0&TOPIC_ID=53
    >
    > --
    > Big Up CertGuard.
    > http://certguard.com/forums/?wp_ml=0

    You're new here, Othman, so I'll step in and give raj the hand he needs.

    Raj, send an e-mail to Thomas C. Tips, he has the best free cheater's
    braindumps. If you have an MCP ID, provide that to him for fastest service.
    Let them know that the MCNGP sent you.

    Frisbee®, Sep 25, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

    Consultant Guest

    i flushed my dump to you, it is on it's way to india as we type
    bye

    Consultant, Sep 25, 2007
  7. Actually, I got so sick and tired of raj spamming these newsgroups that I
    forwarded the e-mail that raj sent me onto our friend Thomas. However, since
    I don't know raj's MCP ID number, it would be best for him to send it himself
    if he hasn't already been contacted by Mr. Tips, in order to expedite the
    service.

    If raj would spend the time that he spends trying to find dumps actually
    studying the material, he might actually pass.

    raj -- take each item in the "skills being measured" section of the
    Preparation Guide, go to msdn.microsoft.com, and use the search textbox there.
    If you try to use short-cuts, you'll only short cut yourself.

    Besides, the 70-300 has a lot of simulations, so the dumps won't do you much
    good.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Sep 25, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:24:00 -0700, raj <>
    wrote:

    >hi
    >will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........

    Enjoy the dump.

    And the little something to get rid, when you are done with it.
    70 lines and 300 characters exactly. Perfect.

    .-.
    | |
    | |
    . |||
    ||| ,`
    |.| `,
    `. |.| .` ,`
    ,` | | .` ,
    ` , | | ,`
    ' |_| ,`
    ,NNNNN,
    iNNNNNNNi
    ImmmmmmmI

    (
    ) /
    ( ( (##)---._ _
    ) b "' `-----
    _ _ _ \ ( 88_
    `-----(##) ___888b__
    "' _d888888888b (
    ( ___d888888888888_ )
    ) d88888888888888888b (
    ( d8888888888888888888__
    ___8888888888888888888888b
    d88888888888888888888888888b
    888888888888888888888888888P
    Y8888Zot888888888888888888P

    PAJ, Sep 25, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 25, 6:57 pm, "Consultant" <> wrote:
    > i flushed my dump to you, it is on it's way to india as we type
    > bye

    Con... you miscalculated. It routes through Pak-land and it's been
    pilfered on the way here.

    Cerebrus, Oct 1, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 25, 10:40 pm, PAJ <> wrote:
    > Enjoy the dump.
    >
    > And the little something to get rid, when you are done with it.
    > 70 lines and 300 characters exactly. Perfect.
    >
    > .-.
    > | |
    > | |
    > . |||
    > |.| `,
    > `. |.| .` ,`
    > ,` | | .` ,
    > ` , | | ,`
    > ' |_| ,`
    > ,NNNNN,
    > iNNNNNNNi
    > ImmmmmmmI
    >
    > (
    > ) /
    > ( ( (##)---._ _
    > ) b "' `-----
    > _ _ _ \ ( 88_
    > `-----(##) ___888b__
    > "' _d888888888b (
    > ( ___d888888888888_ )
    > ) d88888888888888888b (
    > ( d8888888888888888888__
    > ___8888888888888888888888b
    > d88888888888888888888888888b
    > 888888888888888888888888888P
    > Y8888Zot888888888888888888P

    Very original... I like it. (Puhleez... The 70 lines, 300 chars idea,
    not the dump)

    Cerebrus, Oct 1, 2007