  1. Ragnashee

    Ragnashee Guest

    Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    Ragnashee, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Ragnashee

    Jtyc Guest

    > Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    You get nothing! You lose!

    Good day sir!

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Ragnashee

    Doom Guest

    "Ragnashee" <> wrote in message
    > Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    That post indicates that you are clueless on so many levels it is
    frightening.

    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Ragnashee

    Guest Guest

    Don't be so cheap and buy a book.
    A-S-S-F-U-C-K-E-R

    Guest, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Ragnashee

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    <piggybacked due to plonked anonymii>

    Hello, dear freind,
    I am to be requiring your help most swiftly in my problem. I am a son of a
    Prince of the country of Nigeria. My father, Medula Oblongatta, has been
    kidnapped by an international terrorism organization. They are asking me for
    a sum of $15 Million (US) to be transferred into their offshore banking
    account in return for his return to my family. Bankes from my home country
    cannot do this by law of international laws. Therefore, I am asking for you
    to be willing for me to transfer from my bank the sum of $25 Million (US) to
    your banking account. From there, you will be transferring the sum of $15
    Million (US) to the kidnapper's account. And you will then be keeping $10
    Million (US) for yourself in return for your favors to Nigeria. What I need
    for you is your banking account informations so we can begin the process of
    bringing justice to my family. Thank you for your help!

    Yours sincerely and most urgently,
    Medulla Oblongatta II

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Ragnashee

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> > Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    > <piggybacked due to plonked anonymii>
    >
    > Hello, dear freind,
    > I am to be requiring your help most swiftly in my problem. I am a son of a
    > Prince of the country of Nigeria. My father, Medula Oblongatta, has been
    > kidnapped by an international terrorism organization. They are asking me
    > for
    > a sum of $15 Million (US) to be transferred into their offshore banking
    > account in return for his return to my family. Bankes from my home country
    > cannot do this by law of international laws. Therefore, I am asking for
    > you
    > to be willing for me to transfer from my bank the sum of $25 Million (US)
    > your banking account. From there, you will be transferring the sum of $15
    > Million (US) to the kidnapper's account. And you will then be keeping $10
    > Million (US) for yourself in return for your favors to Nigeria. What I
    > need
    > for you is your banking account informations so we can begin the process
    > of
    > bringing justice to my family. Thank you for your help!
    >
    > Yours sincerely and most urgently,
    > Medulla Oblongatta II
    >

    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >
    > first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    I think there's somethin' wrong with your medulla oblongota

    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  7. Ragnashee

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Don't be so cheap and buy a book.
    > A-S-S-F-U-C-K-E-R

    I call foul. Illegal use of Chalk's phrase.

    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  8. Ragnashee

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > I think there's somethin' wrong with your medulla oblongota

    It makes crocodiles ornery.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 21, 2004
  9. Ragnashee

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I think there's somethin' wrong with your medulla oblongota
    >>

    > It makes crocodiles ornery.

    Is that what your mamma says?

    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Ragnashee

    kpg Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\148374.htm (9/21/2004 2:07:03 PM)
    >#
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Don't be so cheap and buy a book.
    >> A-S-S-F-U-C-K-E-R
    >>

    > I call foul. Illegal use of Chalk's phrase.

    I call foul foul. Illegal use of foul call.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to

    kpg, Sep 21, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > Yours sincerely and most urgently,
    > Medulla Oblongatta II

    Love the name, but for that added extra touch, you should add your city and
    state:

    Balzac, AZ

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  12. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Please send me whatever you have, thank you greatly.

    > You get nothing! You lose!
    >
    > Good day sir!

    You're a crook! And a swindler!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  13. Ragnashee

    Doom Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\148374.htm (9/21/2004 2:07:03
    >>PM) #
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Don't be so cheap and buy a book.
    >>> A-S-S-F-U-C-K-E-R
    >>>

    >> I call foul. Illegal use of Chalk's phrase.
    >>

    > I call foul foul. Illegal use of foul call.

    shut up shut up shut up. you stink.

    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  14. Ragnashee

    Jtyc Guest

    > You're a crook! And a swindler!

    Taking a little boys dreams and them smashing them to the ground.

    You're an inhuman monster!

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004
  15. Ragnashee

    Consultant Guest

    jacko?

    Consultant, Sep 21, 2004
  16. Jtyc wrote:
    >> You're a crook! And a swindler!

    > Taking a little boys dreams and them smashing them to the ground.
    >
    > You're an inhuman monster!

    I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 21, 2004
  17. Ragnashee

    Jtyc Guest

    > jacko?

    Not recently. Why do you ask?

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004
  18. Ragnashee

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 21, 2004
  19. Ragnashee

    Jtyc Guest

    > I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!

    *gives back his everlasting gobstopper*

    Jtyc, Sep 21, 2004
  20. Ragnashee

    Mike T. Guest

    "Doom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > I think there's somethin' wrong with your medulla oblongota

    Wasn't that that song from Lion King?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI